CLICK HERE for SGA and Class Officers
Due to the construction, please speak to your grade-level administrator about student parking.
National Honor Society
Kennedy High School has a proud and active chapter of the National Honor Society, promoting scholarship and service. For more information, please visit the National Honor Society page of our website.
Effective June 16, 2019, the Youth Cruiser SmarTrip® Card is FREE. The Youth Cruiser Smartrip® card bilingual registration form is available for download on the Montgomery County RideOn website and in the Counseling Office at Kennedy High School. If you have already completed the form, the student/parent can present it to the secretary in the Counseling Office. The card is good for all Montgomery County RideOn bus service and Montgomery County Metrobus service.
Academic & MCPS Information
- Academic Support Programs - View programs designed to assist students with academics.
- Course Bulletin - Review the list of courses available to high school students in MCPS.
- Graduation Requirements - View a list of credits and assessments needed for graduation.
- High School Assessments (HSA) - Take practice tests to prepare for the High School Assessments.
- Media Center - View the resources available for students in the media center.
- Study Skills/Support - Access a list of websites and guides that assist students with studying and strategies.
- Student Forms - Access a variety of student forms relating to activities, enrollment, and more.
- Student Privacy Notice - Read about students' rights regarding privacy and the collection of information.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities - Download the Student Rights and Responsibilities handbook.
College and Career Information
- ACT - Visit the official ACT site for resources and to register for the test.
- Advanced Placement - Engage in college-level work in a given disciplineat a secondary school level.
- Career Center - View information about college visits, college fairs, and scholarships.
- College Institute - Read about a program that helps students earn college credit while in high school.
- Counseling - Find out how to contact your counselor and about graduation requirements.
- FAFSA - View information about Federal Student Aid and submit an application.
- MCPS College and Career Center - Visit the official College and Career page for MCPS.
- SAT - Register, learn about, and practice for the SAT in addition to searching for colleges.
- TCA Online Study Guides and Test Prep - Prepare and study for the PSAT, SAT, and ACT with this online resource.
- Thomas Edison High School - Learn about the programs available at the Thomas Edison High School of Technology.
John F. Kennedy High School is proud of all the artists and authors who have contributed to each issue of our literary magazine.
- 2018 Kennedy Voices online
- 2018 Kennedy Voices for download
- 2015 Kennedy Voices online
- 2014 Kennedy Voices online
- 2014 Kennedy Voices for download
- Alumni - View information about connecting with other Kennedy graduates.
- Athletics - View information about athletic teams, schedules, and coaches.
- The New Frontier - Read Kennedy's online student newspaper for all the latest information.
- Seniors - View information about senior class activities and deadlines.
Students who participate in after school activities have the opportunity to ride the activity bus on certain days. Activity buses run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and leave Kennedy at 4:15 pm. Passes are available after school in the Media Center. Students are also able to use their student ID cards to take the county Ride-On bus.