MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
The Kennedy High School Senior Post-Secondary Planning Guide is available for download. The guide includes details regarding the college application process, military enlistment, Family Connection, the Universities at Shady Grove, FAFSA, MCCAPS, college testing information and dates (SAT and ACT), and the Common Application.
CLASS OF 2022 TEAM
- Ms. Keir Lewis, Assistant Principal
- Ms. Kia Davis, Senior Class Sponsor
- Ms. Janae Robinson-Casey, College & Career Information Coordinator
- Ms. Jennifer Lyons, Registrar
- Ms. Fiorela Guzman, Counseling Secretary
- YOUR COUNSELOR!
CLASS OF 2022 INFO FORM
Class of 2022! Please complete this information form as soon as possible!
CLASS OF 2022 GOOGLE CLASSROOM CLASS CODE: wqpvloz
How to Pay Your Senior Fees
Need to order your cap and gown? Do you want a class ring? Visit the Herff Jones website to view options and make a purchase! Reminder: students may not walk across the stage at graduation without purchasing the cap and gown. If you have questions, you may contact Ms. Kia Davis.