CLASS OF 2023 TEAM
- Mr. Sam Levine, Assistant Principal
- Ms. Kia Davis, Senior Class Sponsor
- Ms. Janae Robinson-Casey, College & Career Information Coordinator
- Ms. Jennifer Lyons, Registrar
- Mr. Carlos Ulloa, Counseling Secretary
- YOUR COUNSELOR!
Senior portraits will be held at Kennedy High School from August 9th through 12th. Seniors will need to register on the Victor O'Neill website for your senior portrait session; if you have any questions, please contact Victor O'Neill studios at firstname.lastname@example.org. The attire for the school’s yearbook pose will be in the traditional tuxedos and drapes (provided by Victor O'Neill). In addition to the yearbook session, they will also offer sessions that include casual/personality portraits and cap and gown portraits. CLICK HERE to choose your session type and appointment time.
- Sessions are scheduled one student at a time
- Future session dates have not yet been announced
- You will receive another email from the school when the next session is available for booking
Again, if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The Kennedy High School Senior Post-Secondary Planning Guide is available for download. The guide includes details regarding the college application process, military enlistment, Family Connection, the Universities at Shady Grove, FAFSA, MCCAPS, college testing information and dates (SAT and ACT), and the Common Application.
How to Pay Your Senior Fees
Need to order your cap and gown? Do you want a class ring? Visit the Herff Jones website to view options and make a purchase! Reminder: students may not walk across the stage at graduation without purchasing the cap and gown. If you have questions, you may contact Ms. Kia Davis.