CLASS OF 2023 TEAM
- Mr. Sam Levine, Assistant Principal
- Ms. Kia Davis, Senior Class Sponsor
- Ms. Janae Robinson-Casey, College & Career Information Coordinator
- Ms. Jennifer Lyons, Registrar
- Mr. Carlos Ulloa, Counseling Secretary
- YOUR COUNSELOR!
Important Spring 2023 Dates
CLICK HERE for a printable list of these dates.
- Friday, April 28th through Friday, May 19th: IB and AP testing
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays through May 10th: State-mandated assessments
- Wednesday, May 3rd: Senior interims
- Wednesday, May 3rd: Senior Banquet (The Oak Room, Sandy Spring)
- Friday, May 5th: Deadline for Senior SSL hours (Counseling office, Ms. Wilson
- Thursday, May 25th: JFK Academic Awards Night (honorees will receive invitations
- Thursday, May 25th: Deadline for senior obligations to be paid
- Friday, May 26th: Last day of school for Seniors
- Friday, May 26th: Extra graduation ticket request deadline
- Friday, May 26th: Prom guest form due (main office)
- Friday, June 2nd: Senior Prom (Martin's West, Windsor Mill)
- Monday, June 5th: Deadline to pay obligations incurred in May
- Thursday, June 8th: Mandatory graduation rehearsal
- Friday, June 9th: Mandatory graduation rehearsal
- Monday, June 12th: Graduation Ceremony (DAR Constitution Hall), 10:00 a.m.
Class of 2023 Informational Presentation
CLICK HERE to view the presentation from the Class of 2023 Spring Senior Meeting.
Class of 2024 Senior Photos
Senior portrait scheduling is now active and open for rising seniors to select their appointment dates and times for the June sessions. The link for seniors to schedule their appointments is below. Please make note of the following:
- Rising seniors will be contacted via email to alert them that the scheduling site is open. You may want to check your Spam folders, as sometimes our emails are sent to Spam.
- The link will be the same for all senior portrait dates. Seniors looking to schedule an appointment for a later date can do so through this same link.
- Seniors can access the scheduling site either through the customized link provided below or by visiting the Legacy Studios website and searching by school.
Legacy Studios contact information:
- Legacy Studios website
- Legacy Studios JFK Class of 2024 scheduling page
- Customer care service contact points:
- Call: 716-512-6336
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: https://seniors.legacystudios.com
How to Pay Your Senior Fees
Need to order your cap and gown? Do you want a class ring? Visit the Herff Jones website to view options and make a purchase! Reminder: students may not walk across the stage at graduation without purchasing the cap and gown. If you have questions, you may contact Ms. Kia Davis.