Virtual Sports for Winter 2020-21
Registration for Winter athletics is now open. Winter sports kick off on October 26th.Have your parents/guardians REGISTER YOU today. Winter athletics includes boys and girls basketball, bocce, indoor track, pompons, swim and dive, and wrestling. You must have a valid physical on file with the school in order to participate. If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Athletic Director at Amanda_L_Twele@mcpsmd.org.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the Pre-Athletics Survey if you are interested in participating in a sport next year at Kennedy.
Interested in trying out for a sport?
Click here for tryout and practices times. NOTE: Every student athlete must complete their forms prior to the tryouts or first practice.
- Click here for required forms for student participation in athletics (English).
- Presione aquí para formularios requeridos para la participación estudiantil de atletismo (Español).
Important Information About Harassment, Hazing and Intimidation
Please click here for MCPS resources on creating a positive sports environment and eliminating harassment, hazing and intimidation.
CLICK HERE to register your athlete for a Kennedy sport.
- Kennedy Athletic Department Staff
- Coaches Directory and team schedules and information
- County Sports Zone County athletic scores and schedules
- MCPS Athletics website Please review health and safety information
- Follow @MCPSAthletics on Twitter Receive up-to-the-minute information about MCPS Athletics!