Come on in to our virtual counseling office and interact with your school counseling team.
Make appointments. Checkout the helpful resources and get to know us.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide an inclusive & comprehensive counseling program that will provide students with skills and knowledge to become critical thinkers, problem solvers, productive workers, lifelong learners, responsible and empathetic citizens.
Vision Statement: Counseling services provided with a collaborative and holistic approach in order to address the social emotional and academic needs of each individual student. We are to provide a welcoming and safe environment where students can explore, identify and express their emotions so they can be empowered to reach their full potential in becoming a well-rounded individual.
- Ms. S. Ikpemgbe ………….....8th grade counselor Last name A-S/resource counselor
- Ms. A. Swailes ………….…....7th grade counselor Last name A-S
- Ms. F. Moskowitz………….....6th grade counselor Last name A-S
- Ms. E. Merrill Oben……….....6th, 7th & 8th grade counselor Last name T-Z
- Ms. H. Pinto-Roman-Counseling secretary/registrar
- Ms. R. McPherson-Pupil Personnel Worker
- Ms. R. Eshel -School Psychologist (Mon & Thurs)
Complete New Student Information form #560-24
Complete Emergency Form #565-1; Spanish version
Bring student birth certificate
Bring parent/guardian identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
Bring proof of residency (one of the following)
- Home Owner-Current Property tax/mortgage
- Renter-Current lease (additional info may be needed if renting more than 1 year-current utility bills)
- Shared Housing-Form # 335-74 (must be notarized); Spanish version
Bring updated immunization
Bring updated educational plans if applicable (IEP, 504)
Personal Body Lessons
Signs of Suicide Prevention Program
US Department of Education College Scorecard