Class Apparel Donations to WHS Groups Field Trips Membership Dues & Fees Newspaper Ads & Subscriptions Obligations Patriot Balloon Factory Tickets for Events Transcript Fees Yearbook
MCPS has completed the move to our new online payment system, School Cash Online. Please review the information and registration instructions being sent to all parents. You are welcome to preregister and add your student(s) to your profile in preparation for the coming school year. Please note that not all items and obligations have been entered into the new system yet. If you have questions regarding obligation payments, please contact our School Financial Specialist, Julia Walsh at Julia_G_Walsh@mcpsmd.org.
Parent Registration Instructions
Regístrese hoy en SchoolCash Online
This site will allow you to make online purchases of tickets for some Wootton High School events, pay club fees, buy t-shirts for different groups, pay for obligations, etc.
Explanation of Online System
- Please note that after you make your purchase selection, you will be taken to MCPS’s secure site in order to enter your credit card information.
- A service fee will be added to the purchase price as a site service fee based on a percentage of the total price. The fee is not collected by MCPS or Thomas Wootton High School, but is a processing fee of the company hosting the site.
- Parents, if you are having an issue with getting your credit card payment processed through the MCPS online payment site, please enter/update your phone number without the dashes or parenthesis during the Checkout process.If you have made previous purchases, you may need to update the phone number field and remove the dashes from the Phone Number field.
Show your school spirit and purchase your class apparel here! Be sure to select the correct size by using the drop-down menu on the sales page. You will need to know your student’s MCPS ID number when placing the orders.
Donations to WHS Groups
- Class of 2023 Donations
- Music Department Donations
Membership Dues & Fees
- Fall Marching Band Fees
- Marching Band Competition Fees 2021
- National Arts Honor Society Membership Dues
- National English Honor Society Member Dues
- Patriot Ambassador - NEW Member Dues
- Patriot Ambassador - EXISTING Member Dues
- Spanish Honor Society Membership Dues
- Tri-M NEW Members Dues
- Tri-M RETURNING Members Dues
- NHS 11th Grade Dues
- NHS 12th Grade Dues
Newspaper Ads & Subscriptions
- Newspaper Ads
- Newspaper Subscriptions
Patriot Balloon Factory
Attention Students, Staff, and Community Members: The Patriot Balloon Factory at Wootton is taking orders and delivering balloons! The Patriot Balloon Factory is an in-school balloon delivery service founded and run by our Wootton School Community Based program. All proceeds go toward the SCB Program Vocational Fund and help to continue and create meaningful work opportunities for our students. Balloon orders placed online will be delivered to students and staff members during the Homeroom/Advisory period. Please use the link below to order your balloons. Credit and debit payments can be taken online, and cash payments can be brought to room 173 during lunch. Thank you for your support! Questions? Please contact Mrs. Davis or Mr. Sikora at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Link for orders and online payments: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0JsDQ52L3xl-mFeUciy1Cdipch-X-8ZUtBUCLDNqiZmNP4A/viewform
Tickets for Events
The tickets for Wootton's big school spring musical, You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown are now on sale with special Early-Bird prices. Don't miss Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Snoopy and the entire Peanuts gang on March 23-26! Tickets available here https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/71127
The special promo code is WOODSTOCK
Limited quantity of yearbooks still available!
If you did not pre-order a Yearbook through Lifetouch you still have a chance to buy one! Books are $85, and all sales will be transacted through the School Cash Online (SCO system).
To purchase, you must first fill out this form, and then Ms. Walsh will add the yearbook as a purchasable option under your SCO account.
Once you purchase your book, bring a paper copy of your receipt to Mr. Hardy's room 253 before or after school, or during advisory and lunch. Email Mr. Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sales request form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcq_BBn0sfJb6kALbhWLpCr2N1gVLvVlCp7oFhvNPFO3e5Yg/viewform?usp=sf_link