Monday-Friday 7:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
New Student Enrollment Process
Online Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will open on Monday, April 17, 2023.
Students new to MCPS online registration information
For parents/guardians NEW to MCPS: https://md-mcps.edupoint.com/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx.
For parents/guardians with a ParentVUE account: https://md-mcps.edupoint.com/PXP2_Login.aspx
Please email any questions regarding registration to Ashwini_S_Thakur@mcpsmd.org.
If you are a former MCPS student or a new MCPS student unable to enroll online, the following documents will need to be completed and emailed to Ashwini_S_Thakur@mcpsmd.org.
- New Enrollment Checklist (updated 6-7-2022)
- New Student Information (560-24 July 2020)
- Student Emergency Information Form (565-1 July 2020)
- Authorization Release Request Records (550-2 June 2016)
- Parent Affidavit (560-24A Jan. 2022) (only if submitting a student passport)
- Student Record Card (SR-6 January 2020)
- Annual Notice for Directory Information and Student Privacy (281-13 July 2021)
If you graduated or withdrew from Wootton High School 5 years or less, complete the transcript request form and email it to the registrar, Maritsa Nicholas, along with a copy of your payment receipt. Payment for your transcript request must be made through the Online Payment System.
If you graduated more than 5 years ago, please contact Central Records for your transcript