Winter/Spring 2023 Parking Permit Application Guideline
We are now accepting applications from 12th grade students for Winter/Spring parking permits. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 3 PM, Thursday, January 19, 2023. There are two parts to the application: 1) online application; and 2) receipt of required supporting documents (listed in application confirmation). Students are only permitted to park in the parking lot closest to the football stadium. There are 197 spaces available for student use. Applications will be approved on a first come; first served basis and ONLY complete applications will be considered. If there are spaces still available, applications completed after January 19th will be processed. Once all of the applications from 12th grade students have been processed, applications may be opened to 11th grade students if space permits (usually the second week of the semester).
Parking Permit Eligibility Requirements:
- Student must be in the 12th grade for the 2022-23 school year.
- Students may not have any financial obligations. Obligations received after a permit is issued must be cleared immediately in order to retain the permit.
- Students must adhere to all attendance policies.
Parking Permit Application Process:
- Complete online application: https://forms.gle/wqTscs9xpFp2r9p98
- Once you hit SUBMIT at the end of the online application, you will see the confirmation page indicating that your response has been recorded and what documentation is required for completing your application. Submit all required documents as listed on the confirmation page of the application, to include the signed consent form. Documents MUST be submitted as hard copies to the finance office. Do NOT email documents. If you exit away from the confirmation page before obtaining the list of required documents, you will need to resubmit your entire online application.
- Application approvals will be emailed the week of January 23rd; and no later than Wednesday, January 25th. If approved, you will receive the link for remitting the $39 permit fee and instructions for picking up your permit hang tag. Permits will be distributed after school on Thursday, January 26th and from 10AM to Noon on Friday, January 27th.
- Parking spaces are numbered and spaces will be assigned to students. Space assignments will be made at the time of permit pick up.
- YOU MAY NOT BEGIN PARKING AT SCHOOL UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PERMIT HANG TAG. Permit hang tags must be visible from the vehicle’s rear view mirror at all times when the vehicle is parked on school property.
Parking permit questions may be sent to Julia_G_Walsh@mcpsmd.org or Chris_J_Pucciarelli@mcpsmd.org