- Ms. Brooke Beard teaches Advanced English 8 and System 44. Her favorite books are science fiction, thrillers, and mysteries.
- Ms. Brooks Kemp is the content specialist for hte English and Reading Department. She teaches READ 180 and English 6. Her favorite books are mysteries and thrillers.
- Ms. Courtney Berger teaches Advanced English 6 and Reading support for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
- Ms. Jessica Biagas teaches READ 180 and Digital LIteracy 2. She likes reading true crime and mysteries.
- Ms. Jill Cicola teaches Advanced English 7 and Advanced English 8.
- Mrs. Annette Coleman teaches Digital Literacy 1 and Lights, Camera, Literacy! Two of her favorite books are Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis.
- Ms. Megan Fitzgerald teaches Advanced English 6 and Advanced English 7.
- Ms. Ava Larsen teaches English Language Learners. She loves to read!
- Ms. Wendy Leon teaches English Language Learners.
- Ms. Siarra McCutchen (7th grade Team Leader) teaches Digital Literacy2 and Advanced English 7. Her favorite books are the Harry Potter series.
- Mrs. Linda Osborne teaches Advanced English 6. Her favorite book is The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan.
- Mr. Alejandro Otero (6th grade Team Leader) teaches Advanced English 6.
- Ms. Chris Perier teaches Advanced English 6 and supports English Language Learners with Ms. Leon. She enjoys reading about countries and people’s ways of life around the world.
- Ms. Jocelyn Pickering teaches Advanced English 7 and Advanced English 8 for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students. Her favorite books are autobiographies.
- Ms. Nancy Somers teaches Advanced English 7 and Theater 1 and 2. She loves to read victorian literature.
- Mr. Ryan Summers teaches Advanced English 8. His favorite book is Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, and he loves science fiction.
- Mrs. Alison Torres teaches Advanced English 8. Her favorite literary genre is historical fiction.
- Ms. Vivienne Vasquez-mills teaches English Language Learners.
- Ms. Lisa Yim teaches Read 180 and Digital Literacy 3. Her favorite genre is dystopian literature like the Hunger Games and Divergent series.
*Books read in reading classes can count as part of every student’s independent reading requirement in English class.