Parent Technical Support Email:
High School Magnet Programs
If you are interested in learning more about the high school magnet programs please use this link to the MCPS High School Magnet Program Page If you have any questions please contact your grade level counselor.
Outdoor Education - Smith Center, Rockville MD week of
October 25 - 28, 2021.
- Medication and Permission forms are due. Please have your child see either sponsor for any questions or additional forms Jessica_Luna@mcpsmd.org or Courtney_L_Berger@mcpsmd.org.
- View the website for more information and details.
Upcoming School Dance
- The homecoming dance will take place on Thursday, October 21 at 3-4:15pm in the tennis courts. 2 courts are for the dance and DJ, 1 court is for $2 pizza slice & $1 water bottles and 1 court is for bring your own markers and colored pencils (only paper and coloring paper will be provided). Other than pizza and water, the event is FREE! Please remember that this is a school event, so we continue to be respectful and be responsible. HAVE FUN! 🥳🎉 Students must sign-up for Homecoming in advance using this google form https://forms.gle/zV6BG8QFcwkgrPAV7
- Montgomery County Public Schools requires school volunteers and partnership agencies to complete certain compliance measures in order to volunteer within our school district.
- Online Recognizing Child Abuse and Neglect Training via their myMCPS Classroom/Canvas account
- Background check (dependent upon the type of volunteer service, per the Volunteers regulation and FAQ)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation - NEW!
- Beginning September 20, 2021, volunteers will be required to upload their Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination to remain on the volunteer roster. Please review the Volunteer/Contractor Vaccination Attestation Update for details on this process.
- MCPS requires all unvaccinated students and staff to quarantine for a full 10 days if they have been identified as having close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID. The CDC and Maryland Department of Health both recommend 14 days as the safest option, but MCPS has adopted the option to shorten quarantine to 10 days as we realize the impact of having a 14 day quarantine had on students. Here is information based on guidance from our health experts and DHHS, MCPS is remaining with a full 10 day quarantine. https://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/system/files/filedepot/3/covid_guidance_full_080420.pdf
Free Immunization Clinic Schedule (Calendario de las Clinicas Gratis Para Recibir)
- All students entering Grade 7 or Kindergarten, or who are new to Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS), must provide documentation of vaccinations. Grade 8 students who did not show proof of immunization must also show evidence of immunization. Please contact Ms. Mary Rochon, SHRT, in our health room with questions (Phone: 301-460-2488, Mary_Rochon@mcpsmd.org).
Online Digital Consent Form
- Parents/Guardians must provide consent for students to use a variety of MCPS approved supplemental online digital tools. Please complete the quick form linked below to give consent for your student to use our digital tools/web resources for instructions. Click here for more information on supplemental online digital tools.
2021-2022 Wood MS Online Digital Tools Consent Form
Immunization Requirements for the 2021-2022 School Year
- All students must have up-to-date immunization records prior to the start of the 2021-2022 school year. Parents should contact their doctor to make sure their child is properly immunized and submit a copy of the documentation to the Health Room at your child’s school as soon as possible. Immunizations for students new to MCPS and children in Kindergarten through Grade 12, are available Monday through Friday, by appointment, at locations in Rockville and Germantown.
- Appointments are available at: School Health Services Immunization Clinic at Rocking Horse Road: 4910 Macon Road. Rockville; Phone: 240-740-4430 OR Germantown Health Center: 12900 Middlebrook Rd. Germantown; Phone: 240-777-3380
- Visit this webpage to view the full list of immunization requirements for students.
New 2021-22 FARMS (Free and Reduced Meals) forms are now available:
- ONLINE FARMS APPS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
is NOW OPEN for parents to complete and submit
the 2021–2022 Online application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals!
- FAMILIES CAN APPLY NOW & AVOID LONGER PROCESSING TIMES IN SEPTEMBER!
- Helpful How To Videos:
COVID Vaccination Clinics
- CLICK HERE to view a message from Hjarman Cordero, Senior Community Engagement Coordinator regarding vaccination clinics for children 12 and up.
|For any student attendance matters, please email Daniela_Tirado@mcpsmd.org or call the main office at 301/460-2150.|
When you are ready to submit your completed SSL form use this link to submit:
Cuando esté listo para enviar su formulario SSL completo, utilice este enlace para enviar: