MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
Vaccinations Requirements for Students Entering Grade 7, Kindergarten, and
New to Montgomery County Public Schools
All students entering Grade 7 or Kindergarten, or who are new to Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS), must provide documentation of vaccinations.
Free Immunization Clinic Schedule June (Calendario de las Clinicas Gratis Para Recibir)
- Vaccination records are being verified remotely by Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) staff member.
- Families may email their child’s vaccination records to SHSIZ@montgomerycountymd.gov and copy Linda_Albrecht@mcpsmd.org.
- Students will need to be vaccinated and have those certificates verified in order to return to in-person instruction when MCPS makes that transition.
- During a healthcare pandemic, vaccinations against typical childhood illnesses are extremely important to help protect students from getting sick.
- Take this opportunity to coordinate getting school-required vaccinations with the flu shot so that children will be better able to go through a flu season that coincides with the COVID-19 pandemic.