PHS Magnet Program
Magnet Program Booklet- A Description of all the Magnet Houses at PHS
Invited students may sign up to visit individual Magnet Houses following the link(s) below.
Global Ecology House: http://bit.ly/GlobalVisits20
Humanities House: http://bit.ly/HumanitiesVisits20
Science, Math, Computer Science House: http://bit.ly/SMCSVisits20
Information Meeting QR links:
|Montgomery County Public Schools
Regional/Countywide High School Application Programs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|MCPS Special Programs website - for up-to-date information on the Application Process|
|Magnet Information Night - Held in the Poolesville High School Auditorium.
Click HERE to view Presentation shown.
|October 7, 2019|
Videos of Magnet Activities and Projects:
- Finalist in Source America Design Challenge 2016
- Harvard Medical School Organ Music Video Challenge
- Award Winning Peeps Show
- Theoretical Physics Club Commercial
- Ability One Competition 2013!
- Falcon Fun
- Department of Defense - World Champions 2nd Year!
- Poolesville is Home
- First Robotics - Rookie of the Year 2012!
- Artist in Residence - The Beginning
- Global Ecology House Documentary
- AbilityOne Design Challenge Champions! 2012
- Department of Defense - World Champions - Cyberforensics
Program Information from MCPS office of Special Programs
How to Sign up for Listserve (updated 10/29/19)
College Acceptance List for the Class of 2019
- List of Days When 8th Period is Cancelled (No 4:10 pm buses) Updated 7/30/19