PHS Magnet Program
Magnet Program Booklet- A Description of all the Magnet Houses at PHS
New information for the 2020-2021 school year!
Parents and their Grade 8 student(s) are invited to attend the High School Regional/Countywide Application Programs Preview Presentation (Virtual) on September 23 at 6:00 p.m. (English) and 7 p.m. in Spanish (En Espanol). Watch on the MCPS Website: www.mcpsmd.org. This presentation will also be made available as a recording to parents/students.
Please contact the Magnet Office via email while schools are closed.
Information Meeting QR links:
|Montgomery County Public Schools
Regional/Countywide High School Application Programs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|MCPS Special Programs website - for up-to-date information on the Application Process|
|Magnet Information Night October 29,2020 6pm.
Videos of Magnet Activities and Projects:
- Finalist in Source America Design Challenge 2016
- Harvard Medical School Organ Music Video Challenge
- Award Winning Peeps Show
- Theoretical Physics Club Commercial
- Ability One Competition 2013!
- Falcon Fun
- Department of Defense - World Champions 2nd Year!
- Poolesville is Home
- First Robotics - Rookie of the Year 2012!
- Artist in Residence - The Beginning
- Global Ecology House Documentary
- AbilityOne Design Challenge Champions! 2012
- Department of Defense - World Champions - Cyberforensics
Program Information from MCPS office of Special Programs
College Acceptance List for the Class of 2019
- List of Days When 8th Period is Cancelled (No 4:10 pm buses) TBD for 2020-21 School Year