PHS Magnet Program
Magnet Program Booklet- A Description of all the Magnet Houses at PHS
New information for the 2020-2021 school year!
Due to COVID restrictions there will not be a test or teacher recomendatons for applicants.
Please find more information HERE.
UPDATE: (12.5.2020) Private school applicants received an update email for support documents. Email the Magnet Office if you need assistance with that communication.
MCPS Magnet Application FAQs.
More information: Contact Division of Consortia Choice and Application Program Services by emailing DCCAPS@mcpsmd.org
Please contact the Magnet Office via email while schools are closed.
Information Meeting QR links:
|Montgomery County Public Schools
Regional/Countywide High School Application Programs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|MCPS Special Programs website - for up-to-date information on the Application Process|
Videos of Magnet Activities and Projects:
- Finalist in Source America Design Challenge 2016
- Harvard Medical School Organ Music Video Challenge
- Award Winning Peeps Show
- Theoretical Physics Club Commercial
- Ability One Competition 2013!
- Falcon Fun
- Department of Defense - World Champions 2nd Year!
- Poolesville is Home
- First Robotics - Rookie of the Year 2012!
- Artist in Residence - The Beginning
- Global Ecology House Documentary
- AbilityOne Design Challenge Champions! 2012
- Department of Defense - World Champions - Cyberforensics
Program Information from MCPS office of Special Programs
College Acceptance List for the Class of 2019
- List of Days When 8th Period is Cancelled (No 4:10 pm buses) TBD for 2020-21 School Year