COLLEGE TEST PREPARATION
NEW FREE SAT/ACT TEST PREP
Montgomery County Public Libraries Launches Method Test Prep
Diagnostic evaluations, lessons, quizzes, and full-length exams help students navigate the SAT and ACT by focusing on both content and test-taking techniques. Each lesson is less than five minutes and contains examples. After the lesson there is a short quiz so students can practice the strategies they have learned. All quizzes contain immediate feedback including a video audio and written explanations.
SAT and ACT Program Highlights
- Diagnostic evaluations that establish baseline scores and set goals;
- Weekly checklists that move students through each section of the test;
- Quizzes after each lesson, with instant feedback––like having a tutor on your computer;
- Thousands of questions in the test database;
- Timed full-length exams to simulate the real test;
- Resource materials, like quick prep guides and formula sheets;
- Robust reporting on quiz and test results that highlight students’ strengths and weaknesses;
- A vocabulary builder to improve students’ expertise; and
MCPL cardholders have unlimited free access to Method Test Prep on the MCPL website. Link to MCPL website: https://montgomerycomd.rbdigital.com/service-details/education/method-test-prep
Take 5 minutes and find out which test is best for you.
MC-MCPS SAT Preparation
PSAT / SAT Prep classes offered at Montgomery County Public Schools.
College Board: PSAT Practice and Preparation
Tips and practice questions with answers and explanations for the PSAT.
College Board & Khan Academy free practice for the redesigned PSAT SAT.
ACT's free personalized online learning tool and test practice program
Free ACT prep from the makers of the ACT
Free test prep website for ACT.
COLLEGE BOARD TESTING
AMERICAN COLLEGE TESTING (ACT)
ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP)
TESTING FOR SPECIAL POPULATIONS
SAT / PSAT Guidelines for Students With Disabilities
Eligibility and registration deadlines for the SAT/PSAT & documented disabilities that warrant accommodations.
ACT Guidelines for Students with Disabilities
Eligibility and registration for ACT testing for students with disabilities