Parent Technical Support Email:
Academic Support for Students
- List of teacher availability for extra help
- Information on homework club, writing center and peer tutoring
- Career Center
- Media Center
- Intro To myMCPS
- MCPS Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Report Form
- Accuplacer Practice Websites
- Course Registration Handbook
- Summer Packets
- Bell Schedule
- Bus Schedule
- Internship Program
- School Lunch Menus
- SSL Hours
- Class Registration Information
- Blake SGA
- Booster Club
- Student Assistance
- Melody Magazine
- Blake High School Stage Company Boosters Association
Student parking permits will go on sale starting August 1, 2021. Students may pay for their parking permits ($75 for the year) by visiting our Online Payments page (starting August 1). Students will not need permits the first few days of school to allow for students to purchase and pick up the assigned passes and parking spaces. Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass.
- Students and parents must review and sign the Blake HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle (Parking Application)
- Students and parents can go to our Online Payments page and pay for your parking pass.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass.
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. When your forms have been completed and you have the payment confirmation please email a copy of the student driver's license, a copy of current vehicle insurance information, signed application and signed policies and procedures to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org. Once the student application has been processed students and parents will receive a confirmation email and then can go the the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any questions about parking passes can be emailed to Ms. Jacob ( Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.