Academic Support for Students
- Information on homework club, writing center and peer tutoring
- Career Center
- Media Center
- Writing Center
- Intro To myMCPS
- MCPS Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Report Form
- Accuplacer Practice Websites
- Course Registration Handbook
- Summer Packets
- Bell Schedule
- Bus Schedule
- Internship Program
- School Lunch Menus
- Student Agenda
- SSL Hours
- Class Registration Information
- Blake SGA
- Blake Athletics
- Student Assistance
- Blake High School Stage Company Boosters Association
If you plan on purchasing a parking permit – get a head start and register for School Cash Online (SCO). This will ensure your future payments will be a breeze!
Student parking permits will go on sale starting August 15, 2022.
Students may pay for their parking permits by visiting our Blake HS Parking Payment page (starting August 15, 2022).
Parking permits are the same price ($75 + processing fees) regardless of payment type (cash, e-check, or credit).
Students will not need permits the first week of school to allow for students to purchase and pick up the assigned passes and parking spaces. Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass.
- Students and parents must review and sign the Blake HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle (Parking Application)
- Students and parents can go to our Blake HS Parking Payment page and pay for your parking pass.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO).
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. When your forms have been completed and you have the payment confirmation please email a copy of the student driver's license, a copy of current vehicle insurance information, signed application and signed policies and procedures to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org. Once the student application has been processed students and parents will receive a confirmation email and then can go the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any questions about parking passes can be emailed to Ms. Jacob ( Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.