The Blake PTSA is an organization composed of parents, teachers and students, working together to better the lives of our students. It is our duty to adhere to the mission of the National PTSA and that is: to be a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Join the PTSA
Join the group of concerned parents and faculty working together to share ideas and information about school issues and community affairs. Join Here
Blake PTSA 2017-2018 Officers
- President: Amy Creel President@blakeptsa.org | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excutive Vice President: Patty Parachini
- Vice President, Programs: Kala Surprenant email@example.com
- Vice President, Communications: Donna Kassel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Consuela Pinto
- Secretary: Mary Ross Southworth
- Book Fair: Jim Fortneyfortney.email@example.com
- Connections: Kala Suprenantkalasupernant@yahoo.com
- Staff POC:
- Membership: Amy Creelcreels@verizon.net
- Peer Parents 9th Grade: Wendy Carballo & Marie Labordewendy@firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff POC: Norman A Edwards@mcpsmd.org
- Peer-Parents 10th Grade: Donna Kassel & Krisitna Huddledonnzo.email@example.com@verizon.net
- Staff POC: Marie_L_Koch@mcpsmd.org
- Peer Parent 11th Grade: Sherri Melvinsherri firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff POC: Anita O'Neill Anita_R_O'Neill@mcpsmd.org
- Peer Parents 12th Grade: Besty Sirk & Sheila Holmesbesty.email@example.com@alumni.princeton.edu
- Staff POC: John OvermanJohn R Overman@mcpsmd.org
- Ressiance: Kala Suprpnantkalasurpnant@yahoo.com
- Staff POC: Darlene Brown Darlene@Brown@mcpsmd.org
- Staff Appreciation: Jackie Stockjakcie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster: Sharon Mosely-RamesySharon A Mosely-Ramesy@mcpsmd.org
NAACP Parents' Council Reps
The goals of the NAACP Parents’ Council of Montgomery County are academic achievement and parent involvement. Here at Blake High School, we want to sponsor several activities to also include our students. Make sure to get on our email list for other important information and updates, such as the Blake Academic Intervention Program. Our staff contact is Mr. Edwards, Assistant Principal.
NAACP Parents' Council contacts:
Sheila Holmes - email@example.com
Sheila Chandler - firstname.lastname@example.org
The BlakeNET Webteam has included links to each class' PTSA that is managed by the Webteam based on the content sent to the BlakeNET email. To view each page, click on the corresponding class hyperlink below:
Mr. Sinclair's weekly updates to families can be found online at http://www.BlakeUpdates.info
Change in Safeway Payment Partnership
We need your help to earn more money for Blake High School because Safeway has made an important change! Paying for your groceries with a credit card will no longer earn a contribution. Please use your Club Card and please pay with any form of payment that is NOT a credit card so our school can still earn money. And, if you have not signed up with eScrip to support our group, please visit http://www.escrip.com/signup today! Thank you!
Is Blake The School For You?
To determine if you fall under Blake's School District try using The School Assignment Tool. The School Assignment Tool will look up the school boundaries for Montgomery County Public Schools Maryland, and provide you with your possible enrollment option. This way you know if Blake is the right fit for you. Also be sure to attend Blake's NEC Open house.
Registering for the upcoming School Year
If your child has not already registered for classes for next year, here is the course registration handbook with the entire list of class choices.
Course Registration Handbook
- MCPS Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Report Form
- Grading Policy
- MSA Report
- How to sign up for Eubie Mail
- Join the PTSA!
- SIP Linkage Chart
- Pay For Lunch Online
- Asbestos Management Plan- English Version | Spanish Version
- 21st Century Learning Spaces-English Version | Spanish Version
- Parent Resources of Students in Crisis
Attendance is a link for parents to the Attendance Office Page. For more information on Attendance, check out the page link below.