- Talking to Your Children about COVID-19
- MCPS News and Announcements
- World Languages Parent Articulation Presentation
- Synergy and myMCPS Classroom information
- Baker Middle School Physical Education Sportswear and Attire
- Bell Schedule
- School Map
- 6th Grade Orientation and Outdoor Education Open House
- How to withdraw during the summer break
- How to enroll at Baker Middle School
- Talking to Your Children About Violence
- Stay Connected with MCPS
Meet your PTSA Leaders for 2021-2022
|Cluster Coordinator||Leander Uvaryemail@example.com||301-802-8980|
- Email this address:firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com
Summer Math and Reading Materials
SUMMER MATH AND READING PRACTICE
- Math Summer Practice - MCPS has created the below website for students who are not enrolled in a summer math program and would like extra math practice. This website is a great way to review learning from this school year and preview learning for next school year.
- Summer Reading – the Montgomery County Public Libraries has created the website below for students who would like extra Reading Practice. The website has lots of information about their Summer Read and Learn Program. The link for the MCPL program is: https://montgomerycountymd.gov/library/programs/summer-read-and-learn.html
School Bus Information
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. - See more at: https://www.nami.org/About-NAMI#sthash.RcKUMezo.dpuf
If your child is going to be absent or unable to participate in a course of study for an extended period of time, use this contract to have an independent study assigned while he/she is out.
- Note to School
Should you need to infrom the school about an absence, tardy, early dismissal, riding a different, etc., use this form.
If you need info, check out the MCPS parent info. It has plenty to offer.