Outdoor Ed

Outdoor Ed is Coming Soon

This year, Baker 6th graders will be going to Outdoor Education the week of (Dates coming soon)


Some medical news about Outdoor Ed

Prescription medications require a separate form to be filled out and signed by the doctor. The bottle must have a pharmacy label. (Epipens and inhalers from the health room may be used.)

Over the counter meds also require a form, but only need to be signed by the parents. All medicine must be in an unopened container. And finally, all medicine going with the student must be turned in with the appropriate paperwork to the School Nurse.

Also, parents may wish to send suntan lotion with their student.

Contact Mrs. Friedman if you have any questions or concerns

Letters, Forms, and Presentations