Parent Technical Support Email:
Class of 2022 Graduation
June 1, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Walter Johnson Athletic Field
Rain Date: June 1, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Senior Links: Home Page | Prom
Congratulations to the Class of 2022. You are SENIORS! This webpage will help you get through your senior year. It will be updated throughout the year so make sure to check back. If you haven't joined the WJ Class of 2022 canvas page you can enroll here this link is ONLY for those who have not joined already.
2022 Leadership Team
|Faculty Sponsors||Class Administrators|
|Mr. Fred Delello
|Jakob Sandberg||Farah Aliabadi||Will Gardner||Grant Mateo|
Senior Portraits are taken by Lifetouch and you must make an appointment at this number 1-800-445-1189.
Please visit www.Balfour.com to order your class ring and graduation announcements.
Every senior is responsible for paying senior dues. Dues are used to pay for all senior year activities such as the senior picnic and graduation.
Senior Dues may be paid as follows:
- Beginning January 1st online by credit card at http://osp.osmsinc.com/montgomeryMD. Scroll down to "senior dues - class of 2022" on the right side of the page. A 3.75% service fee will be added to the $70.
Checks for Senior Dues should be made payable to Walter Johnson High School. Student name, MCPS id #, and "Senior Dues" should be noted in the memo section of the check.
Financial concerns should be discussed with your student's Administrator.
The Prom for the class of 2022 will be at The Bolger Center. For prom tickets click here. If you plan on bringing a non-WJ student you must submit this form. Here is more information on prom and after prom.
On May 18, 2022, seniors will receive their caps, gowns, and a graduation packet.
About Graduation Tickets
- Each graduating senior will receive 4 tickets for in-person Graduation. Graduates do not require a ticket.
- Tickets are based on the maximum WJHS Athletic Stadium capacity.
- We cannot guarantee that there will be any additional tickets. The BEST way to arrange for extra tickets is to TALK to each other! If you are not able to secure extra tickets this way or if you have tickets to give that you have not promised to someone else please fill out the form at the link below no later than Friday, April 22, 2022. If available, families are only allowed 2 additional tickets.
Seating for People with Disabilities
If you are bringing family members who may need assistance or require handicapped seating, please note that only the person with the need, plus one other person will have access to handicapped seating. The entire family/group will NOT be seated with that person. Handicapped seating and parking at the Walter Johnson HS Athletic Stadium will be available.
Please complete the ADA Seating form if you or someone with you need selected seating.
American Sign Language Interpretation
Gieste requiring sign language interpretation should complete and submit the form below no later than Friday, April 29, 2022.
Live Streaming and Recording
- Graduation will be live-streamed. The link for watching graduation will be posted on the WJ website
- Graduation will be recorded and uploaded to the WJ YouTube page.
- MCPS will not be reshowing or recording graduation.
- Do you want to order an announcement for graduation or a class ring? Click below to do so.
ATTENTION WJ PARENTS – LAST CHANCE GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Announcement orders ship to home.