Senior Class Information- Class of 2022
As information for the Senior class arrives, it will be posted here. Check back often as the year progresses for additional information.
Ms. Anita O'Neill
Class of 2022 Important Dates to Note
Senior Class Banquet
Senior Class Panoramic Picture
Spring Senior Parent Meeting
Senior Prom- 8:00 pm - 12:00 am
Senior Recognition Night
Last Day for Seniors
Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal
Graduation Information for Graduates and Families
● Parking is very limited on-site. Graduates are encouraged to carpool with their
guests and arrive at the same time. Families should all enter via the main
entrance to the building and will be guided to parking spaces by Blake staff.
● If needed we will have overflow parking at the Northwest Branch Recreational
Park at 16109 Llewellyn Manor Way, Colesville, MD 20905 with an MCPS bus
shuttle transporting guests to the school.
Graduates' Time of Arrival:
Graduates should arrive as early at 7:30 a.m. and no later than 8:00 a.m.
Graduates will report to the main gymnasium to pick up their index cards and
then proceed to the student lineup on the access road behind the main
Guest Time of Arrival:
Guests should make every effort to carpool with graduates. Gates will open at
8:00 a.m., close at 8:45 a.m., and reopen after the processional.
For more information about Gradution click on the PDF below
- Dates: June 30, July 1, August 19*, August 20*, September 20*, 21*
- *- information on these sessions will be sent out soon
- Link to schedule- http://pickatime.com/vosphoto/blakehs
- Link to waiver form- https://www.vosphoto.com/.../RELEASE-OF-LIABILITY-FORM...
Senior Parent Meetings
- Spring Parent Meeting
- Date and Time: April 5, 2022, 7:00 p.m
- Location: Cafeteri
- Details: This meeting will be held to provide updates and information on ending the senior year and graduating. Topics will include transcripts, obligations, graduation, prom and much more.