WJ Spanish Honor Society
Purpose: The goal of the Spanish Honor Society is to promote interest and understanding of Spanish and the Spanish-speaking world. The Spanish Honor Society recognizes students who are academically talented in the Spanish Language.
Sponsor: Ximena Armstrong
2022-2023 Officers:President: Clara Neal
Vice President: Chloe Fagan
Treasurer: Diane Juica
Committee Leaders: Prakriti Tiwari
- Meetings once a month in G31 and by Zoom.
- Tutoring by appointment. Fill out the Google Form.
- Cultural events in and outside of school.
Requirements & Expectations:
- Students must be enrolled in Spanish and remain enrolled to be members. The only exception is for students completing AP before senior year.
- Students must complete Spanish 3 Honors or above in the year of application.
- Students in level 3 must have earned A's for the last three full semesters.
- Students in level 4 or above must have an overall A average (3.65) in Spanish.
- Students must attend Spanish Honor Society meetings on the first Monday of every month at lunch.
- Students must participate in four Spanish Honor Society activities/meetings per semester.
- Students wishing to receive cords at graduation must be currently taking AP Spanish or have taken it prior to senior year. They must also have an A average in Spanish.
Students interested in the Spanish Honor Society should speak to Sra. Armstrong in room G31, their Spanish teacher, or a Spanish Honor Society member.
Google Classroom code: djluqo2