1990: On The Right Track
The Quince Orchard High School 1990 volume of Tracks was lithographed by Hunter Publishing Company in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The press run was 950 copies at a trim size of 9x12 with 280 pages. The cover was lithographed with 5 applied colors and laminated. Gloss enamel paper was used for pages 1-32 and 65-80; dull enamel was used for pages 33-64 and 81-280.
- 1,633 student enrollment during this time.
- Principal: Dr. Thomas Warren
- Yearbook Adviser: Mrs. Kitty Kesler
- Co-editor(s): Amy Willner, Andrea Evans
- First Mr. Quince Orchard was during this year