22-23 2nd Semester Parking Passes Are On Sale Now
Student Second Semester parking permits will go on sale starting Friday, January 27, 2023
Students must pay for their parking permits by visiting our Blake HS Parking Payment page.
Parking permits are the same price ($39) regardless of the payment type (cash, e-check, or credit).
Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO). Please reach out to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org or stop by the Financial Office to obtain your SCO PIN number.
Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass.
- Students and parents must review and sign the Blake HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle (Parking Application)
- Students and parents can go to our Blake HS Parking Payment page and pay for your parking pass.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO).
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. When your forms have been completed and you have the payment confirmation please email a copy of the student driver's license, a copy of current vehicle insurance information, signed application and signed policies and procedures to Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org. Once the student application has been processed students and parents will receive a confirmation email and then can go the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any questions about parking passes can be emailed to Ms. Jacob ( Dawn_M_Jacob@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.