Welcome to the John Poole Middle School PTSA
We are thrilled to have so many John Poole Middle School community members - students, parents, and volunteers - engaged in empowering the success of all our Timberwolves through involvement in the PTSA!
We appreciate hearing from you. Have thoughts or questions that go beyond the information provided below? Please email us: JPMSPTSA.email@example.com
2023-2024 PTSA Board Members
- President: SooAnn Roberts
- Vice President:
- Secretary: Shelly Liu
- Treasurer: Megan Lane-Cull
Cluster Coordinator: Hannah Donart
- Diversity & Inclusion:
- Finance: Megan Lane-Cull
- Fundraising: Michelle Bender
- Membership: Kirsten Lewis
- Staff Appreciation: Tricia Cogan
- Student Events:
Class of 2027 Reps: Emily Gaughan
Class of 2028 Reps: Michelle Bender, Mayra Hayes
Class of 2029 Reps: Michele Mirowicz Hobart, Marilee Pazicky
Class of 2030 Reps: Laura Moore
You Belong in PTSA!
Welcome Letter (English) (Spanish)
PTSA IS FOR EVERYONE!
Membership in the PTSA ensures a place to bring our strong voice on relevant matters before the Montgomery County Board of Education, and within Montgomery County Council of PTAs (MCCPTA), Free State PTA, and National PTA.
PTSA is for ALL Students
Our growing PTSA membership has enabled us to:
- sponsor student award programs,
- support student Fun Days for ALL grade levels,
- support field trips so that ALL may participate,
- organize school-wide social activities open to ALL students,
- center diversity through new initiatives such as Diversity Book Club,
- support promotion & organize end-of-year dance so ALL 8th graders can attend.
PTSA is for ALL Timberwolf Parents/Grandparents
The engagement of the PTSA members has allowed us to:
- sponsor student recognition initiatives,
- maintain an online student/family directory,
- ensure transparency in student matters relevant to the PTSA mission,
- keep open lines of communication to empower parents’ voices.
PTSA is for ALL JPMS Staff
Our members have made it possible for JPMS PTSA to:
- stay connected with staff leadership on an ongoing, regularly scheduled basis,
- support student recognition initiatives outside of the school budget,
- create and manage Staff Appreciation events.
Get Involved & Support PTSA!
As our membership continues to grow, we are thankful for the platform that technology provides to enable ALL our PTSA members to participate in the General Meetings via Zoom. Your voice and vote matter! Mark the following dates on your calendar:
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2024, at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 13, 2024, at 7:00 p.m.
Psst…did we mention that Student members who participate in PTSA activities are eligible for SSL hours? Each General Meeting attended is another SSL hour earned.
Earn cash for John Poole Middle School!
Harris Teeter Together in Education, JPMS School ID: 6759
Box Tops have gone digital