Important Parking Information
Student Parking for Semester 1 and Yearly parking permits are on sale now. Permitted parking will be enforced starting September 11th.
Students must pay for their parking permits by visiting our Paint Branch HS Parking Payment page.
Parking permits are the same price ($39/semester or $78/yearly) regardless of the payment type (cash, check, or credit).
Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO).
Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass.
- Students and parents must review the Paint Branch HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle(Parking Application)
- Students complete the PBHS 2023 – 2024 Semester 1 and Yearly Parking Permit Google Form
- Students and parents can go to our Paint Branch HS Parking Paymentpage and pay for your parking pass.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO).
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. Once the student google form and application have been processed students will receive a confirmation email and then can go the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any question regarding student parking permits can be emailed to Ms. Keating ( Christina_M_Speed@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.