Student Support Programs | Parent Handbook| SAT and ACT Information | Bell Schedules | Honor Roll | Panthers of The Month | NHS |
Paint Branch High School offers a variety of Student Support Programs. Please click the link below for more information regarding these programs.
SAT and ACT Information
Information for Students on taking the SAT and ACT
- Test taking tactics to help improve your test scores
- What is different about the SAT and ACT - A comparsion!
- 1000 vocabulary words commonly used on the SAT
- Studying for the SAT/ACT/ACCUPLACER
- MCPS Document on Honor Roll & Honor Societies
- Honor Roll & GPA calculator (taken from WMS)
- Quarter 1 Honor Roll Lists
Panthers of the Month
Panthers of the Month are students nominated by staff for excellence in scholarship, leadership and citizenship. These students exhibit great character as members of our community.
National Honor Society