MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
- Graduation is scheduled for Thursday, June 17 at 9 am at Colonel Stadium at Magruder High School. We have two rain dates. Rain date #1 is Thursday, June 17 at 6 pm. Rain date #2 is Friday, June 18 at 9 am.
- Details regarding tickets, arrival times, parking, and more are available here.
- Graduation rehearsal will be virtual. All graduates need to watch this video. It is only 8 minutes long, but contains important information that is necessary for graduation to run smoothly.
- See details below regarding graduation pictures.
- Our seniors have worked hard for graduation and we would like to know what their plans are post June 2021 and where we need to send the final transcript. Take the senior survey here.
- ACTION DUE: Please check for financial obligations here: Clearing Senior Financial Obligations. All financial obligations must be cleared to attend graduation and receive your diploma.
- The last opportunity for Senior clearance is June 9 (10 am - 2 pm). The details can be found here.
- Here is the link to the virtual senior awards show.
- In case you missed it, here is the recording of the senior parent night presentation and the accompanying slide deck:
- The last official day for seniors is Friday, May 28. Please note that the last day of in-person instruction for seniors is Friday, May 21. The last day of in-person instruction for seniors who are in the LAD and E-SESES programs is Friday, May 28.
- All seniors who need additional academic support for any classes are encouraged to continue after the last day for seniors. Seniors, please make arrangements directly with teachers.
- Seniors who need support for Edmentum or Canvas classes beyond the last day of instruction should complete the form, linked here, as soon as possible. Seniors, please direct questions to Clark Montgomery, Assistant Principal, at Clark_Montgomery@mcpsmd.org.