MCPS Community Tech Support Information
Technology Support Information
- Tilden Guide to myMCPS Classroom vs. Synergy
- Digital Backpack
- ParentVue Support Guide
- Video de soporte de ParentVue en Español
- Community Tech Support Hotline: 240-740-7020
- Community Tech Support Portal- having technology issues? Fill out a help ticket in our NEW support portal
- If families did not receive an email with ParentVUE activation information, they can call 240-740-7020 or email email@example.com
- If parents can only see some children but not all, please complete this form and we will merge accounts.
Chromebooks are available for pickup from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. week days outside the MCPS office at 45 W. Gude, Rockville, MD, 20850. NOTE: You must wear a face mask and bring your student's ID number.
Distribution is on the left side of the building/cafeteria - look for the black gate between the loading dock and reserved parking spaces. Click here for more information on waiting in line/safety procedures. The line forms to the right between the building and tables. Signage is posted at the front of the building to direct visitors.
If you are having any problems with your chomebook please email: firstname.lastname@example.org