Registration for Online Summer Programs at Tilden is open until June 30! Summer Programs are MCPS funded at no cost to families. Please click on the link below to review our program offerings and register.
8th Grade Promotion Ceremony Video
COVID-19 STUDENT REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Thank you for your patience while we work through our new registration process. If you are registering your child, please visit our Enrollment Page under “Quick Links” and click on the link provided. This will start your registration process.
MCPS Community Tech Support Help
For the technical needs of any student or parent during remote learning. Call 240-740-7022
If you are having any problems with your chomebook please email: email@example.com
Internet Essentials: Free Internet Access for 60 Days
Student and Parent Resources:
- Weekly Organizer for Remote Learning
- The Science and Practice of Staying Present Through Difficult Times
- How Mindfulness Can Help You Navigate the Coronavirus Panic
- Free Mindfulness Apps Worthy of Your Attention
- The Best Mindfulness Podcasts of 2018
- The Top 10 Guided Meditations from 2019
- Feeling Overwhelmed? Remember “RAIN” by Tara Brach
- Additional Meal Service for Students
- School Calendar/Spring Break
- Third Marking Period and Continuity of Learning
- Update from College Board on SAT and AP Administration
- Access to MCPS Facilities
- Childcare in School Buildings Closed
- Be Well 365: Supporting Our Students
- Practice Social Distancing
Please click Here for the link to our Tilden online research databases.
Early Dismissal Protocol
To help ensure the safety of our students and not disrupt classroom instruction, we ask that you please follow our early dismissal protocol. If you know that your child will be leaving early, please give your child a signed note with the time they need to be dismissed and tell them to bring it to the Main Office before school. This note becomes your child’s pass to leave class quietly and with little interruption. When picking up your child, you will need to sign him/her out in the Main Office.
We understand that there are times when appointments are made at the last minute due to emergencies. In the event you need to sign out your student on short notice, please plan on arriving 30 minutes earlier so that we have time to locate your student and bring him/her down to the Main Office, especially when it is close to dismissal.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Riding A Different Bus?
Parents, if you are requesting for your child to ride a different bus home for any reason, please send an email to Nancy Vasquez and Kara Peoples by 10:00 am, giving your permission. Include the bus route number in your email, along with a contact phone number. Please communicate to your child to stop by the Main Office to pick up a copy of his/her bus note. This note will be his/her pass to get on that particular bus. Please note that Transportation’s priority is to transport students assigned to that bus before approving any additional riders. Depending on capacity issues, some requests may be denied.