Immersion Updates SY 2020-20201
Online enrollment option:
For those w/out an MCPS ID, we have created an online enrollment option for parents so they may be assigned an MCPS student ID and participate in the immersion process.
If parents have additional questions, they can email our team at DCCAPS@mcpsmd.org or leave a voicemail on our phone number (240-740-2556). A team member will return the call.
Parents who complete the online enrollment process with all required documents should receive an MCPS Student ID within 48 hours (or earlier) of submitting the necessary documentation. After they acquire the MCPS Student ID, they may submit their online immersion interest form.
Timeline- Deadline has been extended to May 8
- Wednesday, April 1 – Online enrollment options will be posted on MCPS website
- Friday, May 8th – Deadline for the submission of Immersion Interest Form
- Friday, May 22nd – Lottery results emailed to parents.
- Friday, May 29th – Deadline for accepting an immersion invitation
- June TBA – Grades 2 through 5 students will need to be assessed. (Please note that the testing dates depend upon where we are in this situation that we are in right now.)