- Parents will receive activation information for their Parent Portal account during the second week of school by US Mail or email. Please be on the lookout for this important information.
- myMCPS Classroom & Parent Portal Support Site
- Getting Started Guide for Parents/Guardians
- Parent Portal Account Set-up Video
- How to Access myMCPS Classroom as a Parent Observer
Get the App!
Google Play Store
Mobile Web App
The app will provide direct access to content available on the MCPS website, including information about schools, the school year calendar, lunch menus, and the Board of Education.
Those who download the app will have the option to receive "push notifications," or alerts on their phone or tablet about important MCPS news and districtwide emergency closures or delays.
For support, please email myMCPSSupport@mcpsmd.org and a member of the team will get back to you soon.