ABOUT ROSEMARY HILLS ES
Rosemary Hills is a primary school serving children in Pre-K through Grade 2. Our school is home to approximately 590 students from a multitude of culturally diverse backgrounds. We celebrate our diversity and have a firm commitment to the success of all of our learners.
School Mascot: Rosie the Rhino
School Colors: Blue, silver/gray, yellow
The mission of Rosemary Hills Elementary School is committed to providing all students with what they need to become critical thinkers, readers and problem solvers.
Here are our 3 R's in our Rhino Pledge we say every day during the morning announcements. Click here to have your own copy!
Click here to see how our students show Respect, Responsibility, and Ready to Learn everywhere in school.
Rosemary Hills Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) 2023-2024
- Rebecca Irwin Kennedy, Principal
- Cassandra Scott, Assistant Principal
- Fabian Dixon, Counselor
- Veronica Muñoz, Staff Development Teacher
- Deborah Lee, Reading Specialist
- Chelsey Rogers, Grade K Teacher
- Samanatha Pino, Grade 1 Teacher
- Amanda Haas, Grade 2 Teacher
- Hazen Noell, K-2 Autism Teacher
- Kecia Hayman, Music Teacher
- Kimberly Davis, Elected Faculty Representative (EFR)
- Silvia Orellana, Elected Support Representative (ESR)
ILT - Our "Why?"
Working together as a cohesive team to represent all voices to meet the needs of all students.
Rosemary Hills ES is part of the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Cluster. Our students will attend Chevy Chase Elementary School or North Chevy Chase Elementary School for Grades 3-5, then Silver Creek MS for Grades 6-8.