Welcome to the Frost Google Apps
for Education Resource Hub
Username: Outlook username with periods Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Password: mcpsmd<employee id> Ex. mcpsmd12345
- Google Docs and Drive
Learn the basics and watch a training video by a Google Certified Teacher. Video will only play in Chrome browser.
- Google Drive Tutorial - Quick Start
- Google Slides
Presentation tool that works very similar to Microsoft PPT
- Google Forms
Forms allow you to survey and collect information from any number of users, and receive (and share) feedback in real time.
- Commenting in Google Docs
Use the comment button to provide in-context, real-time, feedback on student writing, or have students respond to each other.
- Sharing Documents with Frost Students and Staff
- Collaborating with Students using Google Drive
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools
40 ways to start using Google Apps
- Educational Technology Guy
Compilation of GAFE Resources
- 12 Effective ways to use Google Drive in Education
- Google Drive Cheat Sheet
- 3 ways to use Google Classroom
Google Apps are links to websites.
App reviews by MCPS teachers, for MCPS teachers
MCPS teacher-reviewed list of apps. This is an ongoing and collaborative Google Sheet.