Welcome to the Media Center!
Ready to start the new school year? We are, too!
Use the NEW link to enroll in the 2020-2021 Media Center MyMCPS course today!
Media Center Information
| Media Center Staff
Ellen Schmidt, Media Specialist Norda Kittrie, Media Assistant
Hours & Phone
The Media Center is open for all grades during SOAR. Students must get a pass before school from the media center to be admitted for SOAR.
All students must sign in at the circulation desk when visiting the Media Center.
Search for a Book!
- Students may check out up to 4 books for a period of 3 weeks.
- Magazines do not circulate, but can be read while in the Media Center.
- Students with overdue books cannot check out additional books until the overdue ones are returned or renewed.
- Students will be responsible for the cost of any lost or damaged books. If a lost book is found after payment is made, the full amount will be refunded immediately.
- Teachers and Staff may check out a Chromebook device as needed for instruction or professional development. Please see Media Staff for details.
Check Out Previous Frost Media Center Reports
2016-2017 School Year:
2015-2016 School Year:
2014-2015 School Year: