Alice Hefferman (School Health Room Tech)
Jennifer Lichter, RN (School Community Health Nurse)
- MCPS Form 525-12 Authorization to Provide Medically Prescribed Treatment
- MCPS Form 525-13 Authorization to Administer Prescribed Medication
- MCPS Form 525-14 Emergency Care for the Management of a Student with a Diagnosis of Anaphylaxis
- MCPS Form 525-17 Dental Health Card
- MCPS SR-6 Health Inventory Form
- MCDHHS 3213 C School Asthma Management Plan
- MCDHHS 3213 C Plan de Asma
- FS-25 When to Keep Your Child Home From School
DHMH FORM 4620 Maryland DHMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate
DHMH FORM 4620 (Spanish) Certificado de Prueba de Plomo en Sangre del Departamento de Salud Mental e Higiene Mental de Maryland
DHMH Form 896 Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Immunization Certificate
2016-2017 Seasonal Flu Vaccination Campaign
The injectable influenza vaccine will be offered on November 7, 2016 at Kennedy, Richard Montgomery, and Seneca Valley High Schools from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. for all students, 3 to 18 years old, who have made an appointment through the county’s online appointment system. Additional information will be available in early- October.
The FluMist will not be available this year. The CDC has advised that the FluMist flu vaccine should not be used during the 2016-2017 flu season due to data showing poor or relatively lower effectiveness.