Woodfield is a community school where engaged students, supportive parents, and a dedicated staff work together to provide a safe, nurturing environment where all students achieve the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that promote lifelong learning.
The mission of Woodfield Elementary is to provide a nurturing environment that enables all student to experience success. We will prepare students for the future by:
- communicating high expectations for all students to become "College and Career Ready."
- sharing the responsibility for all students' learning.
- collaborating in the analysis of data to make informed decisions for instruction.
- recognizing our successes and accepting new challenges
- School Improvement Plan 2019-2020
ParentVUE Information: This school year, Synergy ParentVUE will replace the Parent Portal as the primary home-to-school communication vehicle for schools to share information regarding grades, attendance, scheduling, and more. Acces the links below for more information about ParentVUE and to register for MCPS provided parent webinar sessions.
Información de ParentVUE: Este año escolar, Synergy ParentVUE reemplazará el Portal de Padres como el principal vehículo de comunicación entre el hogar y la escuela para que las escuelas compartan información sobre calificaciones, asistencia, horarios y más. Acceda a los enlaces a continuación para obtener más información sobre ParentVUE y para registrarse en las sesiones de seminarios web para padres proporcionadas por MCPS.
New Enrollment Process
MCPS has launched a new online registration/enrollment process to support families who wish to enroll their children. Families who are enrolling their children in Prekindergarten/Head Start programs and kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
1. Online, starting with this Registration Survey
2. Over the phone by calling 240-740-5999
3. By paper forms. Complete the Registration Survey or call 240-740-5999 to request forms to be mailed to your home.
MCPS Community Tech Support Help – For the technical needs of any student or parent during remote learning. Published number - 240-740-7022
This number will be published on the COVID-19 Website. Please consider posting on your school’s website and by other communication means.
Resources for Parent Portal
Download the myMCPS mobile app