Woodfield is a community school where engaged students, supportive parents, and a dedicated staff work together to provide a safe, nurturing environment where all students achieve the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that promote lifelong learning.
The mission of Woodfield Elementary is to provide a nurturing environment that enables all student to experience success. We will prepare students for the future by:
- communicating high expectations for all students to become "College and Career Ready."
- sharing the responsibility for all students' learning.
- collaborating in the analysis of data to make informed decisions for instruction.
- recognizing our successes and accepting new challenges
- Woodfield COL Schedule
New Enrollment Process
MCPS has launched a new online registration/enrollment process to support families who wish to enroll their children. Families who are enrolling their children in Prekindergarten/Head Start programs and kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, as well as new K-12 and international enrollments for the 2019-2020 school year, can complete the process in three ways:
1. Online, starting with this Registration Survey
2. Over the phone by calling 240-740-5999
3. By paper forms. Complete the Registration Survey or call 240-740-5999 to request forms to be mailed to your home.
Kindergarten Welcome Presentation
MCPS Community Tech Support Help – For the technical needs of any student or parent during remote learning. Published number - 240-740-7022
This number will be published on the COVID-19 Website. Please consider posting on your school’s website and by other communication means.
Resources for Parent Portal
Download the myMCPS mobile app