Welcome to Neelsville Middle School an IB World School
myMCPS Connect Messages
Click for New Message - Sunday, February 21, 2021
- MCPS Health and Safety Information
- Neelsville Middle School Re-Opening Parent Information Meeting Presentation
- MCPS Return to School Plan Information
Student Service Learning (SSL) Opportunities
MCPS Anti-Vaping Symposium – Saturday, February 27, 2021 (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM) – MCPS is hosting a free virtual event on Saturday, February 27, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., to give students and their families the opportunity to hear from experts on the health risks of vaping and preventative measures. The event will feature student speakers, national and local experts, student-created anti-vaping public service announcements, and a community Q&A session. Middle school and high school students may earn SSL hours for attending and participating in follow-up advocacy action.
- Additional details may be found at the following link: https://montgomerycountymd.galaxydigital.com/need/detail/?need_id=567578
- To participate in this SSL opportunity, students must join the live virtual event on YouTube on Saturday, February 27, 2021, at 11:30 AM, and complete the SSL Google Form provided near the end of the program. Students may join the live virtual event at the following link: https://youtu.be/j9KPBv-UsA8
Student Course Registration_2021-2022
February Food Distribution
Let's Talk Careers!
Virtual After School Activities
Our virtual after school clubs will meet weekly from 3:30-4:30pm on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from October 13th to May 21st.
MCPS TutorMe.com - On-demand Tutoring Service through MCPS
To access and log in to TutorMe, students must first sign in to the Clever portal.
- Navigate your web browser to https://clever.com/in/mcpsmd.
- Select Students | Log in with Google to log into the MCPS Clever portal.
- Select the TutorMe app to access the program resources.
Media Center - Curbside Book Pick-Up
You can now reserve a book from the Neelsville Middle School Media Center for Pick-Up on Wedesday.
Contribute to the Yearbook - Community Upload - Password: knights
Middle Years Programme
IB programmes challenge students to excel in their studies, and encourage both personal and academic achievement. Read More
iPAD Resources and Information
Having a problem with your iPAD?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call: 240-740-7020
Online FARMS Application
www.MySchoolApps.com is NOW OPEN for parents to complete and submit
the 2020–2021 Online application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals!