Health Room Contact Information
School Community Health Nurse: Michelle Neary RN
School Health Room Technician: Nurul Fatiyah
Any one of these symptoms would require exclusion of a sick person from school and notification of nurse for clearance procedures:
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Sore throat
- Severe headache (debilitating)
- New loss of taste or smell
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Click here to view the list of pediatric testing sites in Montgomery County.
View the Maryland website search engine here. Enter your address or zipcode into the search field to view the list of testing sites near you.
Physical Examinations and Immunizations
A physical examination is required for students entering Maryland public schools for the first time or transferring from a private school. The examination must be done within nine months before or six months after enrollment.
Acceptable Proof of Full Immunization Compliance
- Maryland Immunization Certificate 896, or
- Computer form generated by a physician or health clinic
Required Health Forms
- Student Record Card 6 - Health Assessment
- Maryland DHMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate
- Dental Health Form