Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year
Will your child be 5 years old by September 1, 2023? Kindergarten registration is now open online!
|Current Families||New MCPS Families||ParentVUE Support|
Online through ParentVUE (Synergy) at http://bit.ly/MCPS-ParentVUE-Student
No ParentVUE? Contact the school for an activation letter.
Create a ParentVUE account using the online registration system link. http://bit.ly/MCPS-ParentVUE (Then, click "Create a New Account")
How to activate a ParentVUE - English & Spanish (Video)
Click the guide - Getting Started with Online Registration - if you need help creating your account or need help with registration.
Need help? Call the main office at 301-287-8870.
If you need assistance in person, you may call the main office. Another registration option instead of ParentVue is to complete the following enrollment paperwork and email documentation to Angela_J_Puentes@mcpsmd.org or Brandi_M_Bravo@mcpsmd.org
Please complete and return the following forms:
- MCPS Form 560-24, New Student Information
- MCPS Form 565-1, Student Emergency Information
- MCPS Form 345-17, Maryland State Department of Education Prekindergarten Experience
Please provide copies of the following documents. The documents may be scanned or photographed. Examples of acceptable required documentation can be found in the MCPS Quick Guide to Enrollment:
- Proof of Student Age and Identity (birth certificate)
- Proof of Identity of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student and Relationship to Student (proof of Custody/Guardianship). This must be a photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Proof of Residency. Property tax statement or lease or MCPS Form 335-74 Shared Housing Disclosure.
Health Paperwork: the following forms are not required at the time of registration but should be submitted prior to school starting:
- Immunizations (A computer form generated by a physician or health clinic or MDH Form 896 )
- MCPS Form 525-17, Dental Health Form
- SR-6, Maryland Schools Record of Physical Examination
If you know of another child in your neighborhood who needs this information, please pass it on or ask the family to call the school at 301-287-8870. Your assistance is appreciated.