Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
The Mission of the PTA is three-fold:
1. To Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
2. To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
3. To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
1. To encourage open lines of communication between the staff and parents so that issues are handled in a positive manner and problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
2. To encourage a positive attitude among staff, parents and students to provide the best academic and social environment for our children.
3. To encourage parental involvement in all aspects of our students' education.
4. To maximize the use of local resources to provide new and challenging learning opportunities for our students.