New and Prospective Students
Information you must know
- Athletics - Want to play Sports?
- Clubs and Organizations - Interested in joining up with other students for fun activities?
- Career Center - Looking for colleges or scholarships?
- Counseling Department - Questions about your courses or looking for someone to help you?
- Discipline Policy - Hats? Cell Phones? etc..
- General AEHS Information - Bell Schedule? History? Administrators?
- Grading & Reporting - Questions about your grades?
- Media Center - Need help with your research?
- Student Service Learning Hours - You want to volunteer?
Top 10 Reasons for Joining Extracurriculars
By Booster Scholarship Team
- Make New Friends- win or lose, you'll meet people who may not share a class with you
- Learn More than Required Courses- extracurriculars are like an elective, learn something new and have fun while doing it
- Get to know Teachers- doing something together with faculty outside of the classroom, you get to see a different side of people who want to help you
- Improve Academic Performance- stretch and grow by doing more; participation increases performance according to school and other studies
- Develop Leadership Skills- every activity has an organization that needs your help to run
- Learn Team work- objectives can't be achieved without others
- Apply Lessons of Sportsmanship and Ethics- competition teaches how to succeed by playing within the rules
- Learn How to Persevere and Dedicate Yourself - success isn't automatic; test and strengthen your commitment to achievement by learning how to juggle demands on your time that compete with school work)
- Be Self-reliant- by doing school sponsored activities you can learn to do things on your own without depending on your parents to organize activities for you
- Increase School Spirit- without you and the extra things you do, the the school is just two dimensional