Important School Information
Back to School Information:
- Popsicles with the Principals - August 15th 4:00-5:00pm (new date/time due to weather)
- Back to School Night - August 25th at 6pm
- Sneak Peek - August 26th 11:30-12:45
- PTA Back to School Social - September 8th 5:30pm-7:30pm
School Toolbox - The PTA has coordinated a convenient one-stop shop for school supplies for anyone interested.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures:
Students are welcome to play on the blacktop from 8:40 - 8:53 am. There will be a staff member and student patrols supervising during this time. Students will line up by class and then enter the building at 8:55am. All locations will be clearly labeled for students and families.
- Kindergarten Students: Kindergarten students will enter at the kindergarten entrance and go directly to their classroom.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Grade Students: Students will enter at the GYM entrance and go directly to their classroom.
- 4th & 5th Grade Students: Students will enter the main entrance and go directly to their classroom.
- Bus Riders: Students will enter the main entrance and go directly to their classroom.
- Car Riders: Please utilize the car rider loop and drive all the way to the end. A staff member will be there to greet your child as they enter the building.
View our Cold Spring “Rules of the Road”
o Please pull up as far as you can and always move forward to close any gaps.
o While waiting on the carpool line, please do not block the crosswalk.
o Please remain with your vehicle!
o Once you have dropped-off or picked-up your child safely, please pull out of the lane promptly so that other cars can move forward.
MCPS will resume regular meal services during the 2022-2023 school year.
Meal prices: Breakfast - $1.30; Lunch - $2.25 (Elementary)
Lunch Payment: MySchoolBucks.com
FREE & REDUCED-PRICE MEAL APPLICATIONS
Apply online at www.MySchoolApps.com