Clopper Mill ES Media Center
Mr. John Spano, Media Specialist Nadia Amleh, Media Assistant
Welcome to the Clopper Mill Elementary Media Center web site. This website allows students and families to access the Destiny catalog, sites for ebooks and other learning materials.
You can visit Destiny Discover Online by clicking here. The links below are for Symbaloos. Symbaloos are a collections of related websites. Beneath the Symbaloos are Media Center Announcements, Online and Audio Books, Additional Student Resources, and Common Sense Media Resources.
- The Clopper Mill Media Center has a Continuity of Learning page on myMCPS classroom.
- MCPS online services (English Version).
- MCPS online services (Spanish Version)
Online Read Alouds, Audiobooks and ebooks
- Abdo Digital Bookshelf
- Kate Messner YouTube Channel
- Brad Meltzer YouTube Channel
- PBS Between the Lions
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Dr. Seuss Raps Playlist
- Roald Dahl James and Giant Peach Read Alouds
- Story Time From Space
Additional Student Resources
- World Book Online
- Vritual Field Trips with the Library Voice
- 100 Great Books for Kids
- Eureka Math
- How to Play Chess
- How to make Origami Crane
Common Sense Media and Digital Citizenship
Common Sense Media and MCPS work in a partnership to teach students how to be safe and responsible in an online environment. Students in grades K-5 will receive lesson on digital citizenship. To learn more about the partnership with Commons Sense Media click here. To view family tip sheets in a Google Drive folder click here.