Clopper Mill ES
CMES is part of the Northwest High School Cluster of schools in Montgomery County, Maryland. Learn more.
School hours: Doors Open 9:10 a.m.
Instructional Time 9:25 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
Third Marking Period Materials Distribution
With the Third Marking Period beginning on February 1, Clopper Mill staff will distribute Third Marking Period Materials (Math and Literacy Workbooks) on January 27 and January 29, from 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., for all grade levels (K-5). Parents should:
- drive up to the cafeteria doors to receive materials.
- write their child/children's names and student IDs on a sheet of paper to hand to our distributors.
- stay in the car and must wear a mask.
These materials are essential for all students to be successful during the 3rd marking period. Pick up after these dates will need to be by appointment only.
Connect with Clopper Mill Office Staff
MCPS Registration Process
- Parents should call the school at 240-740-2180 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday to schedule an appointment.
- Parents should bring all documents for registration.
- Ring the bell at Clopper Mill's main entrance
- School personnel will meet you at the main entrance and follow all health and safety procedures
Click here to read about the MCPS registration process and to fill out the form to register a student in MCPS.