Last Day for Summer Distribution
Tuesday August 11, from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm, will be our last day during the summer to distribute students belongings. We sent out connect Ed messages to the parents and students for the following things to be distributed:
- Yearbooks that have been ordered and paid for. Students who want to purchase extra Yearbooks or who are on the waiting list need to contact Ms. Moomau at Melanie_A_Moomau@mcpsmd.org
- Students who had items left in their Physical Education (GYM) lockers
- Students who had Items left in their hall lockers
- Freaky Friday T-shirts students purchased
- Yearbook distribution will be by the front entrance of the school. We ask that you stay in your car and show us, on a full sheet of paper, your name and student ID number. We will be open Tuesday August 11 from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm for you to pick up your yearbook.
- Locker Belongings and Freaky Friday Shirt distribution will be in the lower parking lot by the auxiliary gym. We ask that you stay in your car and show us, on a full sheet of paper, your name and student ID number. We will be open Tuesday August 11 from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm for you to pick up your locker belongings and T-shirts.
- If you do not pick up your yearbook, shirt or Locker belongings on August 11 you will have to wait until the beginning of school.