AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES & SPORTS/INTRAMURALS
MAIN OFFICE: 301-460-2150
Mr. Kevin Monroe -- ATHLETIC COORDINATOR
ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY FOR INTRAMURAL AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- GPA of 2.0 for the previous marking period - may have only one E.
- Academic/mentor-based activities are the only exceptions for participating without eligibility.
- After-school activities run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Any student not under the direct supervision of an adult in the building must exit the building by 3:15 pm.
- After-school buses are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for students PARTICIPATING in a sponsored after-school activity. Please note that we only offer TWO after-school activity buses and seats are limited. We ask that any student staying who has available parent/guardian pick-up please take advantage of their alternate transportation opportunities when possible.
- As a reminder, if you are picking up your student , please do not park in the bus lanes between 2:50 pm and 4:40 pm Tuesday – Thursday.
(BUS ROUTES FOUND HERE)