Mock SAT and ACT Test Registration
WJCAC is pleased to partner with Capital Educators for our mock SAT and ACT testing.
The mock tests will begin at 9am in the WJ Cafeteria. Check-in is between 8:30-8:45am.
Once Capital Educators scores the mock tests, there will be a mock test results meeting on November 27 at 7pm in the WJ Cafeteria. Capital Educators will return test scores and provide an explanation of their significance. If you are unable to attend the results meeting, test results will be mailed.
Parent Quick Start Instructions
Getting started with Pay4SchoolStuff.com is easy.
Parents Tour: For step-by-step instructions for setting up and maintaining your account, selecting items, and generating reports of your transactions, we suggest downloading and viewing a copy of the Parents (PowerPoint slide show) Tour. The tour is available at the following link: http://www.pay4schoolstuff.com/Informational/TakeATourParent.pps.
To Create A New Account:
1) Go to www.Pay4SchoolStuff.com.
2) Pay4SchoolStuff uses pop-up windows to display forms and other information. Allow pop-up windows for this site.
3) If using a mobile device, use the Google Chrome internet browser to access the site.
4) Under the “Parents” drop-down, click “Create Account”
5) Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Your Email Address will be used as your login/User ID.
6) Enter and re-enter a Password of your choosing.
7) Enter your Phone Number, and Address.
9) Enter the First Name and Last Name of your student. Your school may require entry of the Student ID. If you do not have a
student at the school, you may self-register by entering your own name, and selecting “Adult” under grade. If you are registering your child for an item or event at another school, create a new account for your child at that school. If your child changes schools, add them as a new student to the new school.
10) Select the school by specifying the State, County, and School Name from the drop-down lists.
11) Select your students’ grade. Change this grade each year under Parent Options/Your Students/Edit.
12) Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
13) To add another student, simply repeat steps 9-12.
1) To begin shopping for your student, click the “Select” link (under the “Pay For” column) next to their name.
2) A screen will appear that shows categories on the left. To see a quick preview of items offered under a category, click on
the “PREVIEW Items available for purchase” link.
3) To begin selecting items, click on the red “SELECT” button on the right.
4) If you do not see the item you are looking for, it has either sold out or is otherwise no longer available.
5) Select an item by clicking the box on the left side of the screen, under the “Select” column.
6) Specify quantity, size, color, or other information that may be required for this item.
7) If you have any questions about an item, click on the “?” in the upper right hand corner of the item listing.
8) You may be asked to fill out a form, fill in your own price for an item, or select an item with “zero-cost”.
9) Click the “Add to Cart” icon on the bottom of the screen.
10) On the Shopping Cart page, you can review or delete your selections, or go “Back” to continue shopping.
11) Click the “Pay Now” icon on the bottom right corner of the Shopping Cart page to complete your purchase.
Reports and Account Services:
From the “Parent Options” drop-down menu you can Edit (your) Account information, and Generate Reports showing what you’ve
purchased. Go to Your Students to change their grade and/or school assignment from year-to-year. Notes:
Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards are accepted. For security purposes, Pay4SchoolStuff does not store credit/debit card information on the site. Card information must be entered at checkout, and is securely transmitted via 256-bit encryption.
Pay4SchoolStuff does not list, track, deliver, or provide refunds for items available on the site. Questions regarding specific items, order status, changes, or item availability should be directed to the person(s) responsible for listing the items. To email the administrator who listed an item, click on the “?” in the upper right-hand corner of the item listing. Parents receive email receipts from the system for every successful transaction, and have 24/7 access to online reporting. If you do not receive an email receipt, check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your safe sender list.
Thanks for using Pay4SchoolStuff.com. Please let us know if you have any questions, problems, or suggestions!
Payment Partners, Inc. 1069 W. Broad St. #756 Falls Church, VA 22046 firstname.lastname@example.org T: 877-397-2937 (877-EZPAYER)
The College Board and the nonprofit Khan Academy® have teamed up to provide free, personalized SAT study resources for all students.
To link your College Board and Khan Academy accounts:
*Go to satpractice.org, create an account on Khan Academy or sign into your existing account.
*When prompted, agree to link your Khan Academy and College Board Accounts.
*Log into your College Board account and hit "Send" to get a personalized practice plan.