School Counseling Services
During this period of remote learning, the Montgomery County Public School System is committed to continuing to provide support to our students and families.
Click the picture below to access the new on-line Couseling page, you can schedule virtual appointments and get the latest updates and supports.
*Check back often as the website is being continuously updated with new information and resources*
Contact the Counseling Department
For the time being please click the above link or email your counselor directly
The mission of the Wheaton High School Counseling Department is to provide all students with a comprehensive developmental school counseling program which gives them the opportunity to gain an understanding of self and others and to participate in educational and occupational exploration in order to reach their full potential as productive members of society.
SOS Parent Handouts
- Ms. Stephanie Powell, Resource Counselor
- Ms. Linda San Gabriel, Counseling Secretary
- Ms. Marsha Best-Minor, School Counselor
- Ms. Dynesha Brooks, School Counselor
- Ms. Lisa Fury School Counselor
- Ms. Cinthia Guzman, School Counselor
- Ms. Shannon Holliday, School Counselor
Mr. Scott Woo, School Counselor
- Ms. Xiomara Medina, ESOL Cousenlor
- Ms. Fanny Ballard, School Counselor
Ms. Pauline Matthews, School Counselor
- Ms. Maria (Nina) Cordeiro, School Registrar