School Counseling Services
Click the picture below
to access the new on-line Counselor page, you can schedule virtual appointments and get the latest updates and supports.
*Check back often as the website is being continuously updated with new information and resources*
During this period of remote learning, the Montgomery County Public School System is committed to continuing to provide support to our students and families.
The mission of the Wheaton High School Counseling Department is to provide all students with a comprehensive developmental school counseling program which gives them the opportunity to gain an understanding of self and others and to participate in educational and occupational exploration in order to reach their full potential as productive members of society.
Helpful Student Links for Registration
Incoming 9th (current 8th graders) Class of 2025 Registration
Virtual Evening Officers - Feb 3rd, 4th, 8th and 9th (3:30-6:00pm) Appts. required
SOS Parent Handouts
- Ms. Stephanie Powell, Resource Counselor
- Ms. Linda San Gabriel, Counseling Secretary
- Ms. Marsha Best-Minor, School Counselor
- Ms. Dynesha Brooks, School Counselor
- Ms. Lisa Fury School Counselor
- Ms. Cinthia Guzman, School Counselor
- Ms. Shannon Holliday, School Counselor
Mr. Scott Woo, School Counselor
- Ms. Xiomara Medina, ESOL Cousenlor
- Ms. Fanny Ballard, School Counselor
Ms. Pauline Matthews, School Counselor
- Ms. Maria (Nina) Cordeiro, School Registrar