Welcome to Wheaton High School
Class of 2024 Election Info (see Student Tab- Class Info- Freshman)
BACK TO SCHOOL "Night" please see tab in menu bar at top
Financial Aid Presentation
Tonight Wednesday September 23rd 2020
MAP Testing at Wheaton High School Fall 2020
Chromebook Damage Financial Responsibility Information
- Students and their families are now financially responsible for any intentional or accidental damage of any Chromebook loaned out to the student. The Office of Technology and Innovation has created a technical document outlining the Chromebook obligation process. This document identifies the costs associated with each type of repair or replacement, as well as where students and families can go to have a repair performed. While 45 West Gude is the only available repair site at this time, additional sites will be identified and added.
- To see the Chromebook Obligations document, please click here.
- This document links out to four relevant articles.
- Chromebook Repair Sites. See here.
- Chromebook Repair Costs: See here.
- Chromebook Acceptable Use Policy: See here.
- Regulation IGT-RA: See here.
Click for full size
Upcoming Schedules/ Próximos horarios
Click chart above for live links
More Resources for Parents
- MCPS Parent Page
MCPS Digital Backpack for Parents and Students
- ParentVUE Login
ParentVUE Support Guide
- MyMCPS Classroom
Video: Parent Webinar Series
For info on joining the Wheaton PTSA please click the PTSA/Booster Tab at the top of the page.
Other Important Info
Class of 2021 Information Page (click here) Coming Soon
How to Pay Obligations and Fees Online
Wheaton High School allows students and parents to pay all obligations on-line. To pay obligations on-line, please click the "Pay Obligations Online" or "Make Other Payments Online" links located on the left side of the home page under Quicklinks.
Important Information for Parents
For important information for parents, please click the "School Information for 2020-2021" link on the left side of the home page under Quicklinks.
Cafetria Balance Info
Click Here for info on Cafetria Balance Refunds
Montgomery County Helping Victims of Domestic Violence During the Covid-19 Health Crisis
Online Resources for Remote Access for Students and Teachers
Click here to access Online Resources, including links, user names, and passwords for each resource. Log into the document using your MCPS Google account. Study hard, learn new things, stay safe!