How do I make an appointment to meet with my child's counselor?
Parents can call between the hours of 7:30 and 4:00 to arrange an appointment, or email the counselor directly.
How do I know who my child's counselor is?
- Mrs. Janet Lyhus - Resource Counselor (selected students)
- Mrs. Meghan McDonald - 8th Grade Counselor
- Mr. Rodney Harrison - 6th Grade Counselor
- Ms. Deborah Davies – 7th Grade Counselor, Last Names starting with A – C
- Mrs. Danielle Levine – 7th Grade Counselor, Last Names starting with D – Z
- Mrs. Kimberly Burks - selected students
2020-21 Course Guide
Click here to view the course guide.
How do I register my child?
Click here to register.
How do I make an appointment with one of my child's teachers?
To meet with an individual teacher, please call the counseling office (301-337-3410) and leave a message with the counseling secretary.
What if I want to meet with the entire team of teachers?
Please arrange team conferences by contacting your child's counselor.
How can arrange to get work for my child when he/she is ill?
If your child will miss 1 or 2 days of school, they may get the assignments from a homework buddy in each class or arrange to obtain the work upon their return to school. They will be given sufficient time to complete the work. If your child will miss 3 or more days of school, please call the main office and arrange for work to be collected. Please allow 24 hours for the assignments to be collected.
What are the important dates to remember for my child?
The following dates are important dates to remember:
- See the Julius West MS calendar for dates