Westland Cares is a Parent Teacher Association (PTA) initiative that seeks to provide some additional support to students and families in need.
Prospective Parents Information - All you need to know about Westland in one spot!
Prospective Parents Coffee – During the school year, Ms Serino holds a monthly session for prospective parents to present information and to answer questions about the school. Prospective students are also invited to shadow a Westland student for two class periods at the same time as the coffee.
2021-2022 Course Information and Registration
Westland 5th Grade Information Session
- January 14: WMS will present registration information to 5th-grade parents. Topics will include the course registration timeline, elective options, enrichment, and support classes. Spanish interpretation will be available.
- January 14: 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM sessions
- Information sent by ConnectEd via feeder elementary schools.
- January 11 - 15: Counselors will visit current grade 6 and grade 7 Investigative Science classes to discuss the registration process.
January 14: Registration opens
- The “Course Request” tab on Student VUE will become active for students to review their courses for next year and make class requests for select areas.
- 2021 - 2022 Westland Course Booklet
- January 7 - 8: B-CC counselors met with current grade 8 students in their WMS Investigative Science classes.
- Week of January 11: Registration presentations will be available to grade 8 students and families. Presentations will highlight course offerings for each department and will be recorded and posted.
- January 19: An optional Q&A session will take place from 7:00 - 8:30 PM at B-CC.
- MCPS High School Course Bulletin