Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
WM PTSA/ Booster Club Popcorn Fundraiser UPDATED
Staff! Students! Parents:
The PTSA is inviting YOU to sell Popcorn in a four-day sale April 22 – 25.
Sell popcorn and WIN CASH PRIZES and more! See PTSA page for prizes!
Set up your Popcorn store and sell to friends today – all orders delivered by mail!
1. Download the “Double Good” app.
2. Use the WMHS code: “UTDTUT”
3. Create your pop-up store.
4. Let your friends know to buy starting April 22!
All proceeds go to support Watkins Mill High School
Sale only lasts four days – set up your store NOW!
Spring Sports Registration
Spring Sports Registration is open through 11:59pm April 14, 2021. Here is how to sign-up as well as important information for the season. If you have any questions, please email Lisa_Magness@mcpsmd.org. Go 'Rines!
· Find the Fee you are looking for (WM PTSA/ Booster Club Membership)
Don't forget to Follow Us on:
The Watkins Mill Booster Club is an All-School Booster Club which raises funds to support 50 clubs and organizations along with 38 athletic teams at WMHS. We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our students.
But we can’t do it without your support. We need you to join the Booster Club!! We also need you to volunteer your time, donate, attend school functions and activities, purchase concessions and to show your Wolverine Spirit by purchasing and wearing our merchandise. We look forward to seeing you at many of our wonderful events to support our Watkins Mill Wolverines!!
Go ‘RINES !!!!!!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email one of the many Board Members and Directors or attend our meetings.
The Booster Club:
- Is a non-profit corporation Netted $10,000 for the electronic Marquee campaign and marching band uniforms
- Donates half of its earnings to Athletics; half to Extracurricular Clubs and scholarships
- Is operated by a 9-15 member Board of Directors made up of volunteer parents and staff
Our earnings come from:
- Concessions and merchandise at home games 20%
- Business Sponsorships 20%
- Special Events 35%
- Memberships 15%
- Merchandise 10%