· Find the Fee you are looking for (WM PTSA/ Booster Club Membership)
Don't forget to Follow Us on:
The Watkins Mill Booster Club is an All-School Booster Club which raises funds to support 50 clubs and organizations along with 38 athletic teams at WMHS. We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our students.
But we can’t do it without your support. We need you to join the Booster Club!! We also need you to volunteer your time, donate, attend school functions and activities, purchase concessions and to show your Wolverine Spirit by purchasing and wearing our merchandise. We look forward to seeing you at many of our wonderful events to support our Watkins Mill Wolverines!!
Go ‘RINES !!!!!!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email one of the many Board Members and Directors or attend our meetings.
The Booster Club:
- Is a non-profit corporation Netted $10,000 for the electronic Marquee campaign and marching band uniforms
- Donates half of its earnings to Athletics; half to Extracurricular Clubs and scholarships
- Is operated by a 9-15 member Board of Directors made up of volunteer parents and staff
Our earnings come from:
- Concessions and merchandise at home games 20%
- Business Sponsorships 20%
- Special Events 35%
- Memberships 15%
- Merchandise 10%